Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gratitude Week Part 3

I know that I have not been consistent in writing my gratitude blog posts, but I have been so busy this week having fun with my family that has been in town(which I am grateful for!). So I want to finish it out with a couple other posts today.

I am grateful for the kids in my family and all the joy that they bring. I have two awesome nephews from Brad and Jet...

... and another one on the way from Greg and Kristen(they are not finding out whether it is a boy or a girl ahead of time)

Kids bring such a unique dimension to the family and they are so fun to have around! Samuel and I both really enjoyed spending time with the Hyrum and Benson this week. It was neat to have them staying at our apartment with us and getting to spend even more time with them. We had fun with them while feeding the ducks, hiking "Y" mountain, playing cars, playing "My Raff" with Hyrum's stuffed giraffe and so much more. And we are very excited to meet Greg and Kristen's baby next year and to have a great addition to the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment