Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude Week Part 1

In this week leading up to Thanksgiving I want to take some time to write about some things that I am grateful for. There are SO many things I could talk about, but I will just be highlighting a few.

In the past few years, months, and especially this semester, I have been especially grateful for my parents. It seems that the more I learn about parenting and other people's experiences, the more I realize how good of a job my parents did at the world's hardest job. I feel bad for my immature times when I would notice their faults despite how few they had. I have been so grateful for these past months when my parents have been able to come visit us and spend time with us, including this week for Thanksgiving! I am also grateful for how openly they have accepted Samuel into our family and how they have made it such an easy transition. I have also realized that I am becoming more and more like my mom as I go through life's stages and if I become anywhere near as good a mom as her I will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment