Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 Year Anniversary of My Blog

Today I was thinking about how long it's been since I started my blog so I went back and looked at my first post and discovered it was on September 4, 2009...two years ago today! It's always interesting to go back and read all the things I have written about in the last couple years. Click here to read the very first post I wrote. It explains the reason I have the phrase that I do at the top of my blog and I realized that I have never changed the basic design of my blog. But I haven't grown tired of it yet so I don't have any plans to change it in the near future. Thinking about the reasons that I first started a blog I see that a lot of the reasons are the same but I have some new ones as well. I am definitely glad that I did start it though. A big part of the reason I have a blog is for other people to see the things that are going on in my life but it is also a really good way for me to go back and reread things to see how I have changed or to remember the thoughts I had when I posted the blog. For all my friends and family who have been reading my blog, thanks for the comments you've left or for just taking the time to read and care. I appreciate it and it gives a point for me to keep writing. I hope there are many more great blogging years to come!

P.S. Don't miss the great post that Samuel wrote below this one on his love of knives :)
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment