Friday, September 4, 2009

So I have joined the world of blogging...

I have always had two main things that have kept me from making a blog. First, I didn't know how to do it and didn't want to try to figure it out.....enter Kylie! Second, I didn't think anyone would want to read about the what is happening in my life. But I realized that I really enjoy hearing or reading the random stories, thoughts, opinions, and insights of other people. So maybe other people feel the same way. Also....one of my favorite quotes by Richard Paul Evans says, "Rarely do we invest the time to open the book of another's life. When we do, we are usually suprised to find its cover misleading and its reviews so flawed." I have always had an interest in learning peoples' stories and what makes them who they are. Blogging is another way to do that, so hence the title "Open the book of another's life." So hopefully I will get to know a little more about people and they can get to know me as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph, I just went through and read all of your posts. Thanks for all your valuable insights! Thanks especially for your fun comments about Hyrum! I love you and hope all is well! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete