Tuesday, September 15, 2009

~ I'm an Aunt!! ~

This morning at 5:02 a.m. Hyrum Edward Skidmore was born! He is 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long. I am so happy for Brad and Jet and so happy to have a little addition to our family. I remember clearly all the moments that led up to now....when they told us that Jet was expecting... when we found out that they were going to have a boy... looking at ultrasound pictures... helping Jet pick out baby clothes....and feeling little Hyrum kick in Jet's stomach. I can't wait until I will be able to see him and hold him. To have his little hand wrap around one of my fingers and be able to look at his perfect little face. Until then, I will just have to look at pictures. But even they capture his beauty and perfection:


Hyrum Edward Skidmore

The new family.....Brad, Jet, and Hyrum

When I first saw this picture I almost cried. His face is just so peaceful and innocent. I can't help but think of how recently he left his Heavenly Father. He is still so perfect and innocent! Also, I have to marvel at the miracle of life. It is so amazing what two people could create together. I am so excited to see where his life goes and everything that he will experience and accomplish. So for the first time ever, I am an aunt! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Steph! That is SO exciting! I cannot believe you are an aunt :) That has honestly been my dream for awhile. Now that I got Alex off and married, hopefully the dream will come true... (haha!)Congrats again! He is really a healthy cute baby!

    ReplyDelete