Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

It seems like I just barely wrote my post last New Years Eve all about 2009 and I can't believe I am doing it again already. 2010 was quite a year. I was greatly blessed in many ways and I also had many learning experiences. I definitely feel like I have grown a lot this year and learned many important life lessons. There have been a lot of new people come in to my life this year as well from whom I have learned much. It is always interesting to look back on the year and all that has happened.

2010 in review...


In February, over President's Day weekend, I traveled down to Las Vegas with Kylie and several other people to go to Kasidy's mission farewell. I also got to see the sites of Las Vegas for the first time and spend time with Kylie's family.

In April, our ward FHE groups each created a movie and then we showed them at a Oscar Night. My roommate Hayley did a great job with our movie and it was a hit!

Also in April, my family came to visit and we attended General Conference. We had quite an adventurous time getting locked in random hallways and coming out of holes in walls.
Yet again in April, my family came to visit again for Brad and Kristen's graduation. Brad was getting his Masters degree and Kristen was getting her Bachelor's degree.

Summer at home
I kept very busy during the summer I spent at home. I wrote a long post all about it, but here are a few things...

I participated in a lot of activities with the YSA group.

I went on a great trip to New York City with the family

Three of my friends from Provo came to visit me at home and it was a highlight of my summer.

I got lots of quality time with the family.


In September I met and start dating Samuel

In October I had friends over on my birthday to have cake

Rachel made me this awesome Hunger Games cake


In November, I went to Seattle with Samuel for Thanksgiving.

And I got to meet his family.

At the beginning of winter break in December, Samuel came home with me. One of things we did was go caving.

On Christmas Eve we reenacted the Christmas story...20th anniversary!

2010 was a great year and I have high hopes for 2011...

2 comments:

  1. Nice review of a memorable year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I love reading your blog and watching your journey. Good luck in the coming year and keep on bloggin'! Denise Perez

    ReplyDelete